April 25, 2011

OMG ! BEAST I LIKE YOU I LOVE YOUR SONG !

Ohhh Beast I very like you all and I love your song very much..swear I not lie...(ohh i like stupid if i speak english sorry guys)..tapi itu lah Kenyataannya saya memang suka sama kamu..xoxo hahahaa..
Want to know what is interesting about the beast??? meh sini kak kiah story mory sikit..

Mula mula saya nak bagi tahu sebenarnya dulu saya kurang terdedah dengan lagu lagu K-pop..ada satu hari tu saya terdengar lagu Beast yang bertajuk Shock peehh tetiba jadi minat nak dengar K-pop..


                                                                 - 당신을 사랑합니다 -

What is interesting about the Beast band First, because they are too handsome in my eyes(ooppss) but I speak the truth..They are so handsome and I'm sure many women attracted to them.termasuk saya hahahaa
^_____^
 
 
 Secondly because their songs are very good at hearing..seriusly I like their song Especially - Shock , Beautiful and Bad Girl..This is my Favorite Song..I like it very much..=)
Thirdly ??? urmm hurmm probably because they are good at dancing...For me they are so 'power' whene them dancing..I like they style..*-*


P/S : I know I like stupid if I speak english..Actually I'm not really proficient in English..so pandai pandai korang lah nak cari maksud ini dekat Google Translate ! =)


1 comment:

  1. http://parkharin.blogspot.com/2011/04/beast-speak-in-malay.html

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog